PacayaRegular price €8,50
- Bergamot essential oil from Italy
- Activated charcoal detoxifies skin and pores
- Shea butter, castor oil, apricot kernel oil provide the skin with moisture
Luxurious bergamot essential oil is passionately combined with creamy coconut milk to gently nourish and moisturize your skin. Our Pacaya Soap gets its black color from activated charcoal, which both detoxifies and unclogs pores, leaving skin fresh, soft and clear.
Our Pacaya soap enjoys fine poppy seeds-
Other ingredients include apricot kernel oil, shea butter, castor oil and coconut oil.
Pacaya stands for connection to the earth in its purest form, which is wonderfully expressed by its subtle scent of bergamot.
1 soap x 100g
This soap can be used on hands, body and face. We do not recommend this product for the hair, but recommend our special Lumaya shampoos here.
Otherwise, simply wet the soap slightly and rub it on your hands and body and rinse off with plenty of water. Store soap in a dry place after use.
Cocos Nucifera Oil, Orbignya Oleifera Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera Fruit Juice, Helianthus Annuus Seed Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Prunus Armeniaca Kernel Oil, Mangifera Indica Seed Butter, Ricinus Communis Seed Oil, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Citrus Aurantium Bergamia Fruit Oil, Limonene*, Sodium Lactate, Papaver Somniferum Seed, Charcoal Powder, Citral*, Geraniol, Linalool*.
*Component of essential oil
1. For external use only.
2. Discontinue use if skin irritation occurs.
3. Do not use in case of known allergy to the listed ingredients and essential oils. Always consult your physician before using essential oils during pregnancy.